I. ACTUAL STRIKES/LOCKOUT (AS/L)
- No work stoppage declared during the the period from January – June 30, 2018.
II. NOTICES OF STRIKE/LOCKOUT (NS/L)
- No notice of strike filed during the period January – June 30, 2018.
III. PREVENTIVE MEDIATION (PM)
- The Branch received and docketed two (2) PM Cases for the period January to June 30, 2018.
- One (1) from Pangasinan and one (1) from La Union.
IV. VOLUNTARY ARBITRATION CASES
- One (1) VA Case received and docketed by the Branch
- One (1) VA Case is still pending at the end of June 30, 2018
V. ISSUES INVOLVED IN THE PM CASES FILED
- Union Busting
- CBA Violation on Redundancy/Last in First Out
VI. SINGLE ENTRY APPROACH (SEnA)
- 5 RFAs carried out from year 2017
- The Branch received and docketed twenty-seven (27) Requests for Assistance (RFAs) filed during the period January to June 30, 2018
- A total of thirty-two (32) RFAs including the carry over from 2017 were handled.
- Out of the 32 RFAs, 16 were settled, 3 withdrawn, 2 pending, and 5 were referred to NLRC and 1 was dropped for Lack of Interest.